- Server list url update.
- War mod
- Some bug fixes
- New modding system
- Vandal Finder mod tool added
- Mods are loaded from disk and compiled on start.
- Doesn't always generate the same terrain.
- New mod-based texture system - Block textures separate files instead of 'terrain.png'
- New terrain generator
- Server fixes
- Doors and TNT
- Shadows are enabled by default
- Easy to use server list (Can start from play page)
- Many other small fixes
- Per-server textures - uses the servers set 'terrain.png'
- Sun and Moon added
- Expanded options
- Key bindings
- View distance
- Sound - On/Off
- Options are saved
- Server setting to disallow freemove and x10 speed
- Small speed improvement
- Chat scrolling
- Night time added - turn on shadows to use
- Anti-Vandal system added
- World is split into 2 halves
- type '/login pasword' in-game to build on protected side
- Minecarts re-added
- Lag bug fixed - around saving points game lagged
- Performance (3-10x faster).
- Lag bug - need to fix soon.
- German version: .
- Unicode fonts
- Better water
Hello. Today is first version with fast shadows.
This mine was made by Woratiklis and Neon.
Torches have range of 16 blocks but it will be reduced to less than 10, and only some lava lamp will be 16.
When using shadows, terrain loading speed is halved, but fps stays the same – that’s because terrain loading and shadows computation use second cpu core. Shadows work on standard minecraft servers too – gold block is a torch.
Monster editor – You can find it on forum. No monsters in game yet, but it’s possible to preview by replacing player.mdc file.
- Creative (unlimited inventory) fortress mode server – change flag in ServerConfig.xml to True.
- Trampoline block.
- In mine mode, Minecraft password can be saved for easy connecting.
- In overhead camera, just one click is enough to walk to destination.
- When unloading blocks, do not dump near any player.
- Winter, broken currently.