Network synchronization of simulation is added. It is similar to OpenTTD networking and should make future new features like trains, monsters, inhabitants easy to integrate with multiplayer.
Currently it is used only for:
- Making minecart visible on multiplayer, and requiring to place minecart block to ride on rails.
- Growing grass, crops, sapling.
- Take screenshot using F12 key.
- Draw simple shadows.
- Draw fps history graph (“.fps 2″ command).
- Load blocks from crafting table into inventory using L key, and unload from inventory on crafting table using U key.
- Stairs half block, not perfect.
- Disable key actions when typing text (q, v, c, u keys).
- Clicking buttons in escape menu.
- Do not lose rail when using combined rail pieces.
- Uncommented old lock that fixes terrain flicker.